The Assassin Lives!












The Assassin Lives!

So i finally got around to gearing up by 63THF, (Currently 65 now). People always asked
how I have a farming site and not have THF leveled. Well now i do! Or I will, soon.

I already have alot of key pieces of gear such as Swift Belt and Optical hat, and Raparee Harness.

I have a heartsnatcher i need to work on unlocking. (Yay >_<), and then I need to work on Evisceration once i get to that point. Sad I have a 75BRD and I still haven't done Evisceration, but since when am I allowed to use Dagger as BRD anyway?! It's really nice leveling THF because I am in a small static with a BRD friend Usui of the Odin Server. However it is his first job so we have to take a little break at 70 and wait for him to beat BRD Maat. (Yay >_<)

But hey its a free March and Minuet! (Or Madrigal, depends on the mob)

I love Warriors but, sometimes they do kind of like to gimp themselves. For example, i was in a merit
party not too far back when we invited a Warrior. The Warrior had a GA and his damage output was just horrible,
and was only using the WS "Full Break". When we asked him about it we found out his GA skill was horribly underleveled.
This was at the Nyzul Isle Greater Colibri camp. So we were like "Dude, this is a merit burn, not a skill up party".
Don't get me wrong I love great axe warriors, but i think if you level warrior the /nin Dual-Axe way, atleast
try to keep GA skilled as you go.

You know what i also hate! Lol, tanks who keep hate really really well. Like "Come on guys, i brought 3 stacks of
Shiehi out here for what?!" No im kidding, the best thing about THF is taking all the emnity and slapping it onto
the tank. With my Emnity merits its no problem. I also have a resentment cape which is +2 Emnity. People argue
both ways which is better to Trick Attack with Amemet Mantle+1 or Resentment cape. I'll go with the cheaper
alternative. Although my THF won't be so cheap once i hit the Dusk levels. Dusk Hands I'm planning on getting,
I'm not sure about Dusk Feet though since I have a pair of Relic Feet. Homan is kind of out of the option until
i can find a Limbus shell again.

Right now I am playing outside in the sun, it is really nice. I have a really nicely shaded Gazebo in my backyard.
I just plug in my laptop and there is also a fan in here and its really nice and cool. I like having a change of scenery
when I play, it is alot better than being cooped up in my room. I also live near a Naval Air Station so i love
the jet noise sometimes. Unless I have a Migraine.

Right now my neighbors are havign a barbeque and they are Filipino so they have some nice Filipino music playing.
I'm half filipino so of course I'm going to enjoy some music as I play, what a really beautiful day!

If you could play FFXI wherever you wanted besides your room, where would you play?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selphiie is using me so she doesn't have to pull D=

"If you could play FFXI wherever you wanted besides your room, where would you play?"

A Gazebo sounds really nice. I find myself wishing I was outside on the sunny days but I end up stuck inside. The bugs would annoy me, but I'd love a gazebo or a covered porch with screens to keep the bugs out. I had one of those in Florida, but the daily thunder storms kept it wet all the time so I couldn't use it to often.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a budding thief who is actually trying to do well lol, your choice of feet will be really good, you don't need haste+2% from dusk when you have triple attack +1 on your relic feet, although homam is by far the best choice.

if you can afford it, do yourself a favor and get a blau dolche instead of a heart snatcher, HS takes forever to unlock, and its pretty far down the line of good dagger's, and definatly avoid stylet, its expensive and mostly useless

as for where i would play ff besides my room... on a beach in the tropics, on a nice laptop (with no glare!) so i could go for a quick swim while waiting for (insert any time you are waiting while playing ff) >^.^<

~Konoko of Diabolos

Selphiie said...

Yay Konoko im 70 now =D

Coming Soon

  • Magic Pot Shards
  • Spider Webs
  • Colibri Beak/Feathers
  • Demon Weapons
  • Gnole Claw
  • Lizard Egg/Tail/Skin
  • Lynx Hide/Meat
  • Ordelle's Caves
  • Hippogryph Feather/Tailfeather
  • Agaricus Mushroom
  • Thundermelon
  • Malboro Vine
  • Gigas Gauntlets/Helm
  • Raptor Skin
  • Avatar Blood
  • Lacquer Tree Log
  • Demon Horn/Skull
  • TOA Beastman Weapons