Farming Princess VS Odin



So the day my LS "Orionsdoor" has been waiting for: The Showdown with Odin himself. He was mean, let me tell you, he was really mean. You'd think we could just group up and push his horse over and start hitting him with weapons.

"Okay! on the count of three, we push the horse over! Bards, run in and hit him with your sticks!"

So i'm leveling Red Mage right now. I know i said Scholar was going to be my last 75, but something about Red mage screams "HEY, LEVEL ME!" So i listened to the voices in my head and am going through the whole leveling process again. You know, "Noob Partys"

There is one thing i can't tolerate with party leaders. If you lead a party, you are the leader, you decide where to go, what the setup is, and what to kill. What i hate, are people who just throw together random jobs, and then go "So where do we camp". Be a follower before a leader folks.

So besides game, i went to taco bell today. I love taco bell, if it was my choice, i would eat taco bell every single day. I can do that since no matter what i eat i cant gain weight above 95lbs. I'll prob have some freak heart attack by my mid 20's probably. I had a taco salad and some chalupas. Of course it came with the default hard tacos, which after the taco salad i was already full. I have such a small stomach, my eyes get hungry, but my stomach just cant eat as much as my eyes thinks it can.

Went to a local game store to check out soem xbox 360 titles. I wanted to pick up a game for my PSP/Nintendo Wii, but didn't see anything good. I ended up picking up a copy of N3, its essentially a beefed up "Dynasty Warriors" game. You know hack and slash, going up against hundreds of people and just busting through them mashing the A button.

Another game like that on the old xbox was Kingdom Under Fire, which was alright, i only played like skirmish mode or whatever where i would always have this huge army against an easy AI because im a noob like that.

-sigh- Back to the Sims or something...

What is your favorite fast food place?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selphiie should just admit she wants a maats cap too~ Join me and together we will be strong!

Best fast food place.... Ehhh The fat boys in my area... Really good~ Makes a mean hot dog.

Coming Soon

  • Magic Pot Shards
  • Spider Webs
  • Colibri Beak/Feathers
  • Demon Weapons
  • Gnole Claw
  • Lizard Egg/Tail/Skin
  • Lynx Hide/Meat
  • Ordelle's Caves
  • Hippogryph Feather/Tailfeather
  • Agaricus Mushroom
  • Thundermelon
  • Malboro Vine
  • Gigas Gauntlets/Helm
  • Raptor Skin
  • Avatar Blood
  • Lacquer Tree Log
  • Demon Horn/Skull
  • TOA Beastman Weapons