I'm Hungry!



I just woke up from a long sleep. I wasn't able to get to sleep until around 7AM. Surprisingly enough it wasn't FFXI that kept me awake. I decided to go a little back in time and bust out Command and Conquer Red Alert 2. RTS games can be addicting at times, especially when you are playing against really retarded AI.

I really need to get back on a decent sleep schedule though. Sometimes i will go to sleep at 11pm, sometimes i won't be asleep till 9am the next morning. I blame the addiction to FFXI for my crappy sleep schedule and also my habit of getting odd jobs that have weird shifts. The worst part about having a bad sleep schedule is I never find time to actually be hungry. So when it is time to actually eat I'm not actually hungry. Make sense? I probably should start to eat alot more, I weighed myself at 93 lbs last night.

Not like splurging for food will do me any good. No matter what I eat i can't seem to gain weight past 95lbs, must be an Asian thing. I can scarf down sushi and it wont add any weight. I'm like a bottomless pit, where does it all go? Come on! I want to gain weight!

As for the game itself, hasn't been much happening. I was trying to get heavy into ZNMs but it just hasn't stuck really. I help out alot, but haven't really gotten into it as religiously as alot of people have already. Lately I've been just crafting to have gil stored away. I probably should keep working on relic since i really don't know why im collecting such large amounts of gil for. I just keep farming, and gil keeps getting packed onto a mule, and i don't buy anything.

A good friend of mine Tabasheer of Odin told me once, the best way to make gil is to never spend. I swear i need to level a gil expendable job like Ninja. I have Corsair leveled to 75, but honestly I never use Corsair anymore. I actually sold all my Corsair gear to make room for Scholar gear. I am cleaning out my Mog House though to make room for Dancer gear, since i for some reason have an ambition to finish Dancer from 62 to 75. When WOTG came out i was one of those many many Dancers on the server who tried leveling fast. So of course when you did a search of your party levels to form a party 96% of them would either be Dancers or Scholars.

I think that was the best time to level a job that gets less invites like DRK or DRG, because people would be begging for DDs amidst all the Dancers/Scholars seeking.

Anyway I think i am going downstairs to make some instant ramen. I don't make it normally though. Whenever i just get the instant ramen packs I usually do a few different things, I either:

1) Crush the noodles and put the sauce in the bag and eat it like chips
2) Crush the noodles and cook it normally
3) Throw it in the microwave with no veggies/meat or anything
4) Take the time to add some extras like veggies/meat and stove-cook it
5) Stare at it until i just shrug and make some eggs

How do you prepare your ramen?

Look forward to upcoming blog entrys.

~Selphiie

2 comments:

Christian said...

I usually cook my ramen with eggs, just boil the water, add ramen and egg and done.

Selphiie said...

Hard boiled eggs? Or how do you make the eggs?

Coming Soon

  • Magic Pot Shards
  • Spider Webs
  • Colibri Beak/Feathers
  • Demon Weapons
  • Gnole Claw
  • Lizard Egg/Tail/Skin
  • Lynx Hide/Meat
  • Ordelle's Caves
  • Hippogryph Feather/Tailfeather
  • Agaricus Mushroom
  • Thundermelon
  • Malboro Vine
  • Gigas Gauntlets/Helm
  • Raptor Skin
  • Avatar Blood
  • Lacquer Tree Log
  • Demon Horn/Skull
  • TOA Beastman Weapons