Goodbye Selphiie!


I regret to inform you that as of August 31st 2008,Selphiie has departed the world of Vanadiel. However, the character lives on under new management. From now on, her childhood friend (Me: call me Tek), has taken over all aspects of her character, including her role as the Site admin on FFXI farming. While this may be sad news for most, the site will continue under a trusted real life friend, and the Selphiie character on the Odin Server will continue their adventures in the world of Vanadiel.

Thank You for understanding.

She wants to thank everyone for all the support she has gotten over her years of playing FFXI, and that she will always cherish the memories and friends she has met along the way.

Where is she now? Currently she is spending half a year over in the Phillippines with her family. So she won't even be online.

My name is Tek. 20 Years old. I won't be playing the game as often as she did, but I have as much knowledge of the game, and farming itself to help keep the site running. Currently I am taking a small break from the game to get my life together to prepare for the arrival of my future wife in a few months. If you ever need to contact me I now play as the "Selphiie" character on the Odin server.

I hope to best serve you with farming information as well as meet new friends.

Thank you!

-Tek


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No selphiie has gone /cry
although thought it odd sins i got a party with her the other day now that explanes it.

Selphiie said...

Oh? Who is this? I can send your regards to her.

Anonymous said...

^_^ Keep up the good work man~

Anonymous said...

Give her my best!

-SpyMoose

Anonymous said...

You can tell her Bloodwraith says Hello, and I hope she's doing well.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Totally miss Selph... It's been awhile now :(

-Cyp~

Coming Soon

  • Magic Pot Shards
  • Spider Webs
  • Colibri Beak/Feathers
  • Demon Weapons
  • Gnole Claw
  • Lizard Egg/Tail/Skin
  • Lynx Hide/Meat
  • Ordelle's Caves
  • Hippogryph Feather/Tailfeather
  • Agaricus Mushroom
  • Thundermelon
  • Malboro Vine
  • Gigas Gauntlets/Helm
  • Raptor Skin
  • Avatar Blood
  • Lacquer Tree Log
  • Demon Horn/Skull
  • TOA Beastman Weapons